Innovative temporary works solutions
Established in 2001, Denon Construction and Site Services Limited offers innovative temporary works solutions to demolition, building, and civil engineering industries throughout the UK.
Our fully qualified team has in-depth knowledge, experience, and understanding of the product and customer requirements within the heavy engineering environment.
As one of the UK’s leading temporary works companies, we are proud to always perform to the highest standards of both Health & Safety and Quality.
Denon Construction can offer
- Full risk contract package – Incorporating design, supply, erection and permit to load
- Hire and Sales Only
- Erection and Dismantle only
- Demolition and structural alterations
All of our team are product trained and hold the following health and safety certificates
- JIB-Steel Erection Card
- EICTB – Safety passport
- IPAF accredited
- Forklift and telehandler licenses CPCS full
- NEBOSH accredited (Management)
- IOSH accredited on-site supervision
- Constructionline accredited
- CHAS accredited
- SafeContractor Approved
A leading UK temporary works company
Performing to the highest standards of both Health & Safety and Quality, Denon offer bespoke, innovative, cost effective temporary work solutions.Contact Us