- “I was more than pleased with the recent work Denon carried out at Mint Lane. The fitting crew were helpful at all times, worked safely and completed the works to a high standard. I would have no hesitation in putting more work your way.”
Site Manager, Broadley
- “By working with Denon Construction and Site Services it helped us to make a significant difference to the project they worked on for Esh Construction at the Sutherland Building in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
“I could completely trust the Denon team to professionally and safely undertake the work in question. The communication we received from Rod and the team were also second to none and nothing was ever an issue. I would definitely recommend Denon for any temporary works or demolition services.”Ralph Powell
Project Manager, Esh Group
- “Denon have successfully and efficiently carried out complicated temporary works to 2 of my projects, safely, on time, in budget and to a good standard.
“The Denon team have produced Risk assessments and Method Statements quickly and concisely and their work teams have stuck to these with H&S never being an issue.
“Both these projects (The Drive, Wimbledon & Science Museum, S. Kensington) were very delicate historic buildings which required an astute and experienced team to carry out those works, Denon fulfilled this with ease.
“I would highly recommend Denon.”Bob Holmes
Senior Project Manager, Korendon
- “Just to let you know that we have appreciated all the help and assistance with this project that you have given us over the past year and we would like to thank you all for the hard work and sometimes messy work you have carried out, please extend our gratitude to all the lads that have attended site, it has being a pleasure working with a professional company with equally professional operatives that carry out work to such a high standard and in such a harsh environment.”
Project Manager, J.T. Mackley & Co
- “We always use Denon Construction for our Temporary Works Projects. They deliver service, quality and value for money”
Project Manager, Marshall Construction
- “Denon Construction has helped us on some of our biggest projects. Their service and professionalism is second to none”
Director, RPS Civils
- “Walter Carefoot & Sons Ltd wish to thank you for all your efforts on our schemes, which enabled us to achieve handovers on the required dates, with Zero Defects. We look forward to working with yourselves in the future”
Contract Manager, Walter Carefoot and Sons Ltd
- “Denon Construction have worked on a number of fast-track refurbishment projects for us throughout the country providing structural propping services, on each occasion, they have provided fast, efficient service, high quality workmanship at a cost effective price. We would recommend them for any structural propping projects you are considering”
Director, Myriad Contracts Ltd
- “Denon Construction carry out our temporary works and demolitions on prestigious London properties. We have found them to be extremely knowledgeable, competent, efficient and reliable. In addition they are straightforward people to work with so we will be working together on many future projects.”
Cubitt Theobald Ltd
- “We contracted with Denon Construction for the part demolition and associated temporary works for the listed building at the Baxter Gate project. We found Denon Construction to be knowledgeable in terms of their trade and skills and of their requirements in terms of temporary works design and the implementation of those temporary works in a safe and effective manner. We would have no hesitation in contracting again with Denon Construction for future contracts.”
Contracts Planner, Gilbert Ash
- “To enable the continued safe operation of Ferrybridge PowerStation during the dismantling of the Fire damaged FGD 4 unit we had a requirement to span over a critical sump with a bespoke Gantry System. We called on the expertise of Denon who supplied and installed the RMD propping system required to support the side walls of this sump. The installation had to carried out during a scheduled shutdown and required full confined space entry. The full system was installed and completed ahead of schedule. Weekly inspections and permit to load certifications were also provided by Denon. When the system was finished with and required removal, again this was completed ahead of schedule. I would recommend Denon for all of your temporary works installations and I look forward to working with them again.”
Project Manager, SSE – FDG 4 Demolition