Health & Safety – Features & Benefits:
Health and safety concerns are easily maintained using this type of equipment:
- Controlled demolition by remote operation
- No operator or supervisor is required to stand in close proximity to the working area, making the demolition zone easier to control
- Compact and maneuverable for safe access and demolition in confined spaces
- 3-phase electrical supply means no toxic fumes
- Using the remote control allows the operator to work at a safe distance from the demolition zone and any falling debris. No banks-man required
- Crunching concrete or masonry generates little to no noise; the procedure is virtually vibration free
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Greater efficiency
- Increased profits
Our machinery is powered by electricity and robotically controlled, making them a unique, controlled demolition tool. Having no contact with the machine, the operator can use the remote control about their person, eliminating any vibration issues associated with Hand and Arm Vibration and White Finger.
Range and Versatility:
In using the latest technology, our robotic demolition machines are ideal for working in environments where point loadings, noise, access, and toxic fumes are a problem.
All our machines are very versatile and come with a variety of attachments ranging from powerful percussive breakers, hydraulic crushing jaws, excavating-loading buckets, and concrete milling heads.
With 4 easily changeable attachments and able to manoeuvre on rubber or metal tracks, our machinery can cope with all terrains, even if you have to climb the stairs.
The machines will access through doorways – openings ranging from 800mm – 1,500mm width.
- The percussive hammer outclasses many machines 4 times its size
- Hydraulic jaws can be used for crunching up to 550mm reinforced concrete
- Milling heads capable of planing concrete walls and floors
- Bucket for excavations, trenching or clearing of debris